You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website and through the purchase of any Voyager School Products/ Services. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Voyager School in the user interface.
- In order to access and/or purchase the Products/Services, you must first Register through the Website after which an account will be registered for you in the Voyager School Learning Management Service (the ‘LMS‘).
- As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Preferred username
- Telephone number
- Student/s details
- You warrant that any information you give to Voyager School in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member ‘) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- You will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms; and
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- You have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- Any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Voyager School of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- Access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Voyager School providing the Services;
- You will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours.
- You will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- You agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Voyager School for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- You acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
- The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Voyager School are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes and are reserved by Voyager School or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Voyager School, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Voyager School does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Voyager School.
- Voyager School retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer you any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trademark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trademark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Voyager School and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third-party services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- Voyager School will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Voyager School make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of Voyager School) referred to on the Website, includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Voyager School; and
- the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
- Where the option is given to you, you may make payment for the Services (the ‘ Services Fee’) by way of:
- Credit Card Payment (‘Credit Card‘)
- Stripe (‘Stripe’)
- PayPal (‘PayPal‘)
- All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using your choice of Stripe or PayPal. In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Stripe/PayPal terms and conditions which are available on their website.
- You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Services Fee.
- You agree and acknowledge that Voyager School can vary the Services Fee at any time.
- Voyager School’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that Voyager School, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- You agree to indemnify Voyager School, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
- Compulsory: If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
- Notice: A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute‘) has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
- Resolution: On receipt of that notice (‘Notice‘) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties‘) must:
- Within 10 business days of the Notice endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
- If for any reason whatsoever, 15 business days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate third-party mediator be appointed.
- Confidential: All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
The Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Queensland, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
Voyager School claims no responsibility or representation regarding the quality, content, nature, or reliability of third-party websites and/ or subscriptions linked to the Voyager School Curriculum and/ or Works. These parties are not under the control of Voyager School and Voyager School is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes made to such sites. Voyager School provides these subscriptions as an add on convenience, and the inclusion of any subscription does not mean that we are affiliated with, endorse, or adopt all information contained therein.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and governs your use of the Curriculum and/ or Works, superseding any prior agreements between you and us with respect to the Curriculum and Works. This Entire Agreement clause excludes consent to commercial use.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of the listed rights or provisions. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should try to give effect to our intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
We want parents to be happy with their choice to educate their child with the quality lessons provided by Voyager School.
So, the refund policy is as follows:
- For the purchase of individual courses – no refunds are available. We provide free lessons for parents and students to trial on our website, to enable them to judge the quality of our lessons before they agree to purchase an individual course.
- For monthly subscriptions – parents can cancel their monthly subscription at the end of the first month if they wish.
- For yearly subscriptions – subscriptions can be cancelled after the first month, however a cancellation fee of $100 applies.